Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Welcome to Green Kitchen

Welcome to Green Kitchen. The purpose of this blog is to share clean nutritious recipes, along with some health and fitness interests. My journey of healthier living began a little over a year ago when I became ill. Feeling unable to tolerate the medications I was prescribed, after some research, I came across an alternative nutritional therapy. While not a cure; I have lost almost half my body weight, eliminated my risk for type 2 diabetes, lowered my blood pressure, and staved off many of the symptoms of my illness. Through initially following an elimination diet and discovering my many food sensitivities, I have had to reeducate myself about food. All the recipes you will see here are the result of wanting something not only significantly healthier to eat, but delicious as well. I hope you will return often, and enjoy all the recipes and tips you find here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment